Article 5 (User Protection)
1. The Company has defined procedures to manage information related to transactions in the following clauses:
(1) The name, type, details and price of the service provided by the Company are indicated.
(2) You can receive information on the service you have purchased from the Company if you contact the Customer Center.
(3) If you have complaints or require compensation for damages, please contact the Customer Center.
2. The member shall purchase the Company’s service using the following procedures and can return or receive a refund of the purchases made.
(1) The methods of payment of the service fee to purchase the desired services of the Company include bank transfer, credit card payment and CMS. The payment of the service fee will be completed when the money has been transferred to the account for cash, and for card payments or CMS, automatic approval is recognized.
(2) When the member who has completed payment/transfer of money requests for a refund before using the services provided, we will refund the full amount or provide a different service that is the equivalent to the service fee amount.
(3) In principle, members who have already started using the service cannot be fully refunded, but refund requests due to error or mistakes of the Company’s system will be approved and the full amount will be refunded. In addition, for only the members using the charged service prior to the Enforcement Date of the Charged Services and Payment Terms and Conditions, the Company may calculate the monthly amount from the set annual amount, and refund a certain amount accordingly.
(4) To protect the customer, if the Company discovers that a company is limiting service use due to specific reasons, or someone who is using the service after deleting or manipulating important information of the service, or who is stealing and using another person’s identity, or accessing the service by breaking the law or by disturbing public order, then cancellation of the transaction or refunds cannot be carried out.
(5) For users under the age of 20, when making a transaction, approval of a legal representative is required. If transaction has been made without the approval of a legal representative, if the member makes a request, cancellation of the payment or refund requests may be accepted.
(6) The Company notifies the responsible employees and carries out training on user protection.
(7) For further information on the service, please contact the Customer Center (email@example.com) and we will kindly guide you.
Article 6 (Cancellation of User Agreement for Charged Services)
1. If the member wishes to cancel the User Agreement for Charged Services, contact the Customer Center or follow the procedures specified by the Company through the Apply to Cancel User Agreement for Charged Services clause, to cancel the User Agreement for Charged Services.
2. The cancellation of the User Agreement of Charged Services shall be established through the member’s request to cancel the service and the Company’s approval. The moment the Company approves the request, cancellation effects take place and refunds will be made in accordance with Article 7. If each charged service has different methods and effects of cancellation of agreement defined in separate terms and conditions which are different from what is stated in this Article, with regards to the cancellation of agreement, each individual charged service shall comply with the individual terms and conditions.