Yes. You can manage multiple workplaces as long as the administrator has the access to all those places or the user is registered as the owner of each store. However, when you add a workplace, service charge policy may change. Contact the Albam Customer Center (email@example.com) to get more details and help.
Is there a limit to the number of administrators?April 25, 2018 in
Admin access levels are divided into View Only, Intermediate, and All. There is no limit to the number of admins.
I have lost my password.April 25, 2018 in
You can reset your password from the app either for Employees or Admin. Go to the “Find ID & Password” to check your new password.
Under the Albam service charge policy, service charges vary depending on the workplace size and user count. For detailed information on service charges, please contact the Albam Customer Center(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Once an employee resignation has been managed, will the employee’s timesheets be erased?April 25, 2018 in
After you have managed an employee resignation, the employee’s information will be erased from the workplace in question. However, as long as the employee’s account is not deleted, their timesheets until the resignation will remain intact.
When I log in, the device registration pop-up message appears. How do I register my device?April 25, 2018 in
We recommend installing the beacon device dedicated to Albam service so you can use accurate attendance tracking and recording services. 1. First, connect to the app for Albam Admin. 2. Workplaces List – Click your workplace. 3. Click the “Register a Device” button at the top. 4. Click Register a Device – Apply for Albam Device. (You can track attendance via a WiFi connection, but it is not as accurate as when you use an Albam device.) 5. Apply for Albam Device – Enter the recipient’s and shipping information, and click “Next.”
I want to check if the device has been properly registered.April 25, 2018 in
1. Connect to the app for Albam Admin. 2. Bottom Workplace Settings – Click the “Arrow” next to Device Management. 3. You can check registered devices on Device Management.
1. Log in to the app for Albam Employees or for Admin. 2. Click the cogwheel-shaped “Settings” menu in the upper right-hand corner. 3. Click the Profile Settings. Using the menu, you can edit your user name, mobile number, and email address.
I want to set up Payroll Policy for my workplace.April 25, 2018 in
*Payroll Automator Coming Soon To use the Albam Payroll Automator more accurately, you must set up an accurate Payroll Policy for your workplace. (including accepted clock-in and clock-out times settings and break settings) Please note that the Payroll Policy settings for your workplace can be viewed on screen only in the store that uses the Albam Payroll Automator. 1. Log in to the app for Albam Admin. 2. Go to Payroll Policy Settings and click the “Settings” button. 3. Set the pay day and click the “OK” button. 4. In Attendance Policy, set Accepted Clock-in/Clock-out Times and Break Times (Yes…
I want to send notifications to my employees.April 25, 2018 in
Admins can send notifications to their employees in their workplaces. 1. Log in after connecting to the app for Albam Admin. 2. Workplaces List – Click your workplace. 3. Click the bell-shaped button in the upper right-hand corner. 4. Enter your message in the bottom section of the Notice window and click “Send.”
I want to enter or edit unchecked clock-ins and clock-outs.April 25, 2018 in
1. Log in after connecting to the app for Albam Admin. 2. In the Top tab, click the Unchecked Clock-ins and Clock-outs. 3. Check the employee’s unchecked records by date and click the data you want to edit. 4. Enter new data in the clock-in or clock-out time you want to edit, and click “Save.”
I want to add or subtract a portion of an employee’s pay.April 25, 2018 in
*Payroll Automator Coming Soon The Albam Payroll Automator has a feature that allows the user to add an amount to or subtract it from an employee’s pay due to commutes, advances, or other reasons. 1. Log in to the app for Albam Admin. 2. In the Payroll tab, click View More Statistics. 3. In the Pay by Employee menu, click the desired employee graph or pay. 4. In the Monthly Pay Add/Subtract menu, click Enter Add to Pay or Subtract from Pay. 5. Enter an amount of pay. To add an amount to pay, select “Add to Pay”; to subtract…
When an employee requests to enter a work hour after an absence or failure to record a clock-in/clock-out, the admin can accept or reject the request. 1. Log in to the app for Albam Admin. 2. Click the Request to Enter Clock-in/Clock-out Time (The tab will not show on screen if there is no request.) 3. In Request to Edit Timesheet, click the relevant data. 4. Check the request to enter a clock-in or clock/out time, and click “Accept” or “Reject.” 5. Check for the last time and click “OK.”
I want to create a work schedule for my workplace to manage employees according to the schedule.April 25, 2018 in
1. Log in to the app for Albam Admin. 2. Click your workplace. 3. Go to Today’s Work and click the “Take a Photo” button. 4. In Upload a Photo, upload the work schedule you have been using. Click the Camera button. 5. Take a photo of the existing work schedule or a new one and attach the photo. Enter the message you want to send, and click “Send.” Once you have sent the photo, Albam will check and create a work schedule for you as promptly as possible.
I want to add an Employee to the already created Work Team.April 25, 2018 in
1. Log in to the app for Albam Admin. 2. Workplaces List – Click your workplace. 3. Go to Today’s Work – Desired Schedule. Click the Add Employee button. 4. Schedule Employee on the work schedule. Click the desired Employee and click the “OK” button. ※ Click the “View All” button to view daily work schedules.
I want to invite employees to my workplace.April 25, 2018 in
1. Log in to the app for Albam Admin. 2. In the Employee tab, click “Invite Employee.” 3. Of the applications you intend to use, select your desired method of sending the invitation message. The invitation message has been sent to the employee.
I want to edit employment information on an employee.April 25, 2018 in
As admin, you can edit employment information on the employees who have joined your workplace. 1. Log in to the app for Albam Admin. 2. In the Employee tab, click “Manage All Employees.” 3. Click the employee you want to edit. 4. In Employment Information, click the pencil image. 5. You can set the joining date, type of employment, daily work hours, and work days per week for the employee in question.
I want to manage a resignation for a current employee.April 25, 2018 in
As admin, you can manage resignations for employees who have joined your workplace. 1. Log in to the app for Albam Admin. 2. In the Employee tab, click “Manage All Employees.” 3. Click the employee you wish to leave. 4. In Employee Information, click “Manage Resignation.” 5. Do you want to manage a resignation for Employee OOO? Click “OK.”
I want to add an administrator.April 25, 2018 in
※ Before adding admin access, first check if the employee has joined the workplace. (If the employee has not joined the workplace, you may not be able to find the employee when granting admin access.) 1. First, connect to the app for Albam Admin. 2. Click your workplace on Workplaces List. 3. Bottom Workplace Settings – Click the “Arrow” next to “Admin Count.” 4. Select All, Intermediate, or View access level, and click the Add Admin button. 5. Enter the account of the signed up employee (email address or mobile number) and click the magnifying glass button. 6. If the…